MemberTies Standard - Revision History
This document provides information about each fixed problem, enhancement, and/or change in functionality included this release.
If you are upgrading initially to version 5.x, please review this information.
General Upgrade Procedure
- Download the installer to each computer.
- Use the MemberTies Server Utility to stop the database server.
- Run the installer on each computer. If you have a multi-user system, be sure to start with the machine running the database.
- Verify a successful log in after each install.
- Contact support if any errors occur.
Note: Enhancements and problem-fixes from previous releases are automatically incorporated into the latest release.
Version 5.3.1 (05 Septembe 2023)
- The search box at the top of the member/group/activity list now waits until there has been a one-third second
(300 millisecond) pause in typing before actually searching, to avoid searching a large list repeatedly as each letter is typed in the search box.
- The Last Update date was not being updated when a change was made to a custom field, or running a bulk update via the Change Data window. The date is intended to be the date
of the last change to the main record, so it is not updated when a child "list" like dues, items, or To Do entries are changed.
Version 5.3.0 (27 July 2023)
Version 5.2.2 (01 June 2023)
Version 5.2.1 (01 May 2023)
Version 5.2.0 (01 April 2023)
Version 5.1.4 (01 February 2023)
Version 5.1.3 (01 January 2023)
Version 5.1.1 (01 November 2022)
Version 5.1.0 (14 October 2022)
Version 5.0.3 (05 October 2022)
Version 5.0.2 (23 September 2022)
Version 5.0.1 (08 September 2022)
Version 5.0.0 (01 September 2022)