Version 5.0.1 (8 September 2022)
- The printable area on mailing labels is now indented .1" (2.54 mm), so the text doesn't start right at the edge of the label.
- When creating a multi-user installation, the MemberTies client cannot connect when run on the server machine,
and remote computers are unable to connect to the server.
- An error occurs when trying to restore a legacy database backup that was made with the "Backup can only be restored as" checkbox selected.
- The Advance Days setting for a To Do item is not being checked when determining which items to display at login. i.e., if the Due Date minus Advance Days is on or before the current date, it should display, but instead it is still being considered "future."
- When setting the Auto Logon preference, the Save button will not enable.
- A misleading message appears when prompted to delete (Delete) status records. If you choose No, nothing is deleted, but the message still indicates the delete completed.
- Addressed various upgrade data issues found on older databases.
- When an error occurs during the upgrade, the error window sometimes cannot display depending on where in the upgrade process the error occurred.
- The Contact List report is not sorted alphabetically.
- Avery L7159 A4 labels do not display correctly because the vertical and horizontal gaps are reversed.