Version 5.0.3 (05 October 2022)
- The Activity Name shown when you select an activity from a dropdown list now includes the start date of the activity, to better distinguish between identically named activities. This affects the activity quick assign window, the front desk, certain basic search windows, and others.
- The "Age" display now rounds down rather than up to prevent showing the age as 1 year more than expected. (The default behavior of the database engine is to round up, so at age 20 yrs, 6 mo, 1 day, it would show the age as 21. This modifies that behavior.)
- The "Anniversary" display also now rounds down, similar to the Age described above.
- Hosting server connections are automatically refused when attempting to connect to the old version server. This prevents attempted upgrades of databases on a server that cannot support them.
- An upgrade error occurs when an orphaned friend/family record exists that is not tied to any actual member.
- The reports window showed a composition error when opening in certain situations.
- Some monitors display fields with ellipsis (i.e., "First N..." instead of "First Name"). Additional DPI scaling settings were added to help Windows
process layouts correctly.
- After fixing the DPI issue with monitor scaling, windows refused to draw the separator bar between the upper and lower halves of dual mode windows in the correct place.
- The right-half of the Preferences window displays incorrectly on some wide-screen monitors, effectively causing the Current Setting fields to appear "behind" the list of preferences.
- The workspace list (membership/group/activity) does not expand the full width of a wide-screen monitor when maximized.
- The fields on the workspace Export Data, Assign Group, and Activity Info windows shifted to the background and were not displaying on certain monitors.
- The Liability Waiver report doesn't show any waiver text if more than about 300 characters are entered for the waiver.
- The license entry window would use the license number as both name and number if the name block was omitted.