Version 5.0.2 (23 September 2022)
- A new "Reset Copied Item Date" Membership preference was added. This controls whether the "Date1" date
on an assigned item is set the current date when the item is copied as a new record.
- A new "Contact Info (Full)" preview choice was added. This preview includes the name, formatted address, home phone, and email address of the selected record.
- The "Current Address (US Format)" preview choice was renamed to "Current Address (Formatted)" and it now displays the address in the correct format for the country of the address.
- A new "Starting Position" report setting has been added for labels and cards, to enable you to specify where the data begins. The order is counted from
top to bottom, and left to right. So on a 2x10 sheet of labels, the first position in column 2 is "11".
- An error occurs when searching the Membership List with a value that includes and apostrophe. i.e., searching for a last name of O'Somebody.
- A bulk change to the Comments field of member data should add a new line first if the Append checkbox is selected.
- After saving settings for the Auto-Login preference, the specified values do not appear on the Login window after a restart.
- The save button won't enable when changing the Check for Updates preference preference.
- A maximized workspace (i.e., the Membership List) reverts to not-maximized if the program is closed with a different workspace open.
- The vertical pitch (the gap between rows) on mailing labels was using the horizontal pitch (column spacing) value by mistake in
certain situations, causing the horizontal layout to shift incorrectly.
- Certain startup values were not being written to the registry due to an expectation that the value was already there and only needed to be updated.
- The program would not start if the current user was not the user who was logged in when it was originally installed.
- A "Data too long for vTableColumn" error occurs running some reports.