Version 5.2.1 (01 May 2023)
- A option has been added to the Activity Location and Activity Type fields, to allow new values to be added "on the fly". Note that the Activity Location requires an activity Location Type, so the system
will attempt to use the default location type, or the first available if no default is set.
- New activity records are correctly sorted into the existing list when saving.
- System lists that allow new records now automatically sort new or changed rows into the correct position in the list, rather than simply adding to the top or bottom of the list.
- The Status History that is recorded every time a member's status changes, is now editable via the Status Change History window. A new icon next to the Status field opens the window, where historical entries can be added, edited, or deleted. Access to the window can be controlled by security settings.
- The Birthdate is now part of the Change Data window, enabling the mass update or clearing of birthdate values.
- New member records are correctly sorted into the existing list when saving.
- A option has been added to the Group Type fields, to allow new values to be added "on the fly".
- New group records are correctly sorted into the existing list when saving.
- On the Advance Criteria edit window, the "This Criteria" box now reads "This Criterion".
- When associating a group on the Member record, the default group is selected automatically when adding a new assocation but it isn't recognized as "selected" and doesn't save.
- Prevented various errors caused by server incompatibility.
- When adding an advanced criterion that displays the value as a dropdown list, nothing should be selected by default.
- If you create a new Advanced Criteria entry, but cancel it, you can't immediately press Add to create a new entry because a validation error appears within the disabled fields area.