Version 5.2.2 (01 June 2023)
- The [?] help button is now displayed on all dialogs. Clicking the [?] will cause the most relevant help topic to open in your browser.
- The export process was redesigned so that it is much faster and supports large volumes of data. AThe export settings window now stores your selection for the next time, and during the export, a progress bar displays to show the percentage complete as well.
- New members added via the Associated tab on an existing member are now automatically added to the existing Membership List without the need for a refresh.
- Searching for a last name containing "\'" causes an error.
- Clicking the Browse icon on the Database Toolkit - Restore Database tool causes the browse dialog to open twice in certain scenarios.
- When a status expiration behavior is changed to "Never," the Next Status and Grace Periods are not reset.
- An error occurs if you attempt to download an update from the Check for Updates window when a previous download was already in progress.