Download - MemberTies (Professional Version)
Please Note: You must be running Windows 2000 SP4 , XP, Vista, or Windows 7 - 10 to use this software!
This is the complete installation file. It can be used as a new installation, or to update an existing installation. It will not overwrite any existing database.
If you have trouble downloading via the button above, click here to try our backup server.
There is no patch available at this time.
Follow these steps to download and install the software on your computer:
- Exit MemberTies if it is currently running.
- Stop the database server if it is currently running. (This is optional, but recommended.)
To stop the server, go to Start > Programs > MemberTies > Local Database Server. If the
status on the window says the server is running, click Stop to shut it down. Then close the window.
- Click the "Download" button above. Your browser
will probably prompt you to save or open/run the file. Choose to save the file to your My Documents folder.
- After downloading is finished, go to your Desktop and open your My Documents folder.
- Inside the My Documents folder, you will find the file you just downloaded (mbrtiepro.exe). Double-click it
to run it. That will start the installation wizard, which will walk you through the setup process.
- If you are prompted to restart your computer after the install finishes, please do so. You will only be prompted
to restart the computer if there were files in use that couldn't be replaced by the installation program.
If you do not restart, you will be running with an incomplete and possibly corrupted installation.
The entire help file is available here as a printable PDF document. Note that you may need to right-click the link and choose "Save Target As" or
"Save Link As" to avoid opening it directly in your web browser.
Download PDF Documentation
The full installation files are approximately 25 MB, so download times may vary
from a few minutes to a half hour or more, depending on the speed of your connection.
AOL Users: The web browser included with AOL sometimes decompresses files differently than
other browsers. If you are getting "corrupt file" errors when you try to run the downloaded
file, try the following steps to download the file without AOL's encoding:
- Sign onto AOL the way you normally do.
- Press the "Start" button on your computer's task bar, then choose Programs, then
- After Internet Explorer launches, return to this page and try the download again.
- If this solves the problem, please let us know that it worked for you!
If you have any other problems downloading or installing the software, please contact us.