Common Ordering Questions
- Q: How long is a license valid?
- A: A license is valid for 1 year of upgrades and support.
That means you can install any updates or bug fixes to the software for a period of one year, and you are entitled to call or email for support.
After a year, you can renew the license for another year at a fraction of the cost of the original license.
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: We want you to be happy with your purchase, which is why the software is free to download and try before you decide to buy it.
However if you realize that the software will not work for you, we'll refund your money within the first 30 days.
But let us try to help you through whatever trouble you might be having before you give up.
- Q: How soon will I receive the license?
- A: After we receive verification from the payment processor that the order was successful, we manually generate and send the license.
Licenses are generated three or four times a day. So you will receive it within 24 hours at most -- often within two or three hours.
- Q: How soon will I receive a CD?
- A: If you order a software CD-ROM, it will be mailed within 72 hours of payment, and it's best to allow up to 2 weeks for delivery,
depending on your location.